As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the manufacturing of exciting cars and SAVs. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about July 2019 at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship BMW NA – Eastern Region Internship
The internship contains the following tasks:
- Analysis of the Eastern Regions Sales and Aftersales performance – A clear focus on the Metro markets in the Region with a detailed breakdown on an individual dealer basis across the Region.
- Developing Sales analysis, analyzing the main KPIs to drive current and future sales and aftersales performance.
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction in Sales and Aftersales to identify trends and prioritize improvement opportunities by store/market/region
- Visit dealers in coordination with our market team to present findings and work on action plans
- Market share and Service opportunity analysis for the region.
What are you waiting for…jump into the driver’s seat and apply for the Eastern Region Internship today!
Qualifications and experience
- Student status meeting one or more of the areas below:
o Enrolled in Bachelor’s Studies during Junior/Senior year (years 3 or 4)
o Enrolled in Master’s Studies Program
o Graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
- Prior internship and/or relevant work experience
- Availability to work full-time for 6 months
- Preferred fields of study: International Business, Sales and Marketing
- Additional Skills: Exposure to the Auto Industry, Proficiency in Microsoft office suite; analytical abilities
- Attributes: Conscientious, responsible, ability to work independently and as a part of a team as well as motivated.
- Languages: German, English (fluent, oral and written)
- Availability of 6 months
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.