This is the moment that F1 fans have been waiting for: a first glimpse of the two cars that will compete in 2021 and the rules that will change the shape of the Grand Prix as we know it.
The FIA and Formula 1 have confirmed the future of sports analysis of sport and its future. series from 2021.
Chase Carey, President, and CEO, and Jean Todt, President of the FIA, following the ratification of the World Motor Sport Council, the regulation aims to promote a closer and more balanced competition and sports sustainability until Formula 1
From 2021 onwards Formula 1 will have:
1. Cars that are better able to battle on the track
2. A more balanced competition on the track
3. A sport where success is determined more by how well a team spends its money not how much it spends – including, for the first time, a fully enforceable cost cap ($175M per season) in the FIA rules
4. A sport that is better business for those participating and more attractive to potential new entrants
5. A sport that continues to be the world’s premier motor racing competition and the perfect showcase of cutting-edge technology
READ FULL ARTICLE ON : https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.2021-car-revealed-as-fia-and-f1-present-regulations-for-the-future.3ZkeTsu1sNCrFGP1HI9KVy.html